Your comments on the Central Hudson rate plan can be sent directly to the NYS Public Service Commission (PSC).
The PSC website has a page set aside just for the Central Hudson rate case, where any member of the public can submit comments on the proposed rate plan. Your comments on the plan can be simple and brief, relating to the issue that is most important to you, or you can cover several areas of concern. You can also express your support for CLP's testimony in the case, or the testimony of other parties.
How to post your comments
- Go to the PSC page for the rate case.
- Click on the “Post Comments” button in the top right of the page.
- Type in your comments (you can also attach files).
- For reference, here's an overview of CLP's concerns with the rate plan.
- You can also visit CLP's rate case resource page for additional information, including CLP's direct testimony, public hearing videos, details on CLP's concerns with the plan, and more.