Finally, summer! The last months have been a tough slog, but we have good news to report on several fronts: a victory in the Central Hudson rate case, movement on Community Choice Aggregation (CCA), and a breakthrough in storage regulation. New threats include a planned “grid support project” that isn’t all it is cracked up to be, and needs to be opposed – indeed is being opposed by a strong coalition of Town of Ulster residents and environmental/energy activists.
Read the full newsletter here.
- Central Hudson Rate Case Victory Lowers Fixed Rates
- Lincoln Park Grid Support Center Project
- Ulster Green Business Challenge Lifts Off on June 27
- Storage breakthrough on Federal and State Rules (could be a game-changer)
- CCA (Working Group report, next steps to influence policy changes)