Activists call on Governor Cuomo to address the problems with VDER in supporting community solar.
CLP holds a press conference, coordinated with statewide efforts, to call on Governor Cuomo to save community solar.
Environmental groups across New York coordinate press conferences to call on Governor Cuomo to fix community solar.
Solar energy isn’t just for homeowners anymore.
Finally, summer! The last months have been a tough slog, but we have good news to report on several fronts: a victory in the Central Hudson rate case, movement on Community Choice Aggregation (CCA), and a breakthrough in storage regulation. New threats include a planned “grid support project” that isn’t all it is cracked up to be, and needs to be opposed – indeed is being opposed by a strong coalition of Town of Ulster residents and environmental/energy activists.
Read the full newsletter here.
- Central Hudson Rate Case Victory Lowers Fixed Rates
- Lincoln Park Grid Support Center Project
- Ulster Green Business Challenge Lifts Off on June 27
- Storage breakthrough on Federal and State Rules (could be a game-changer)
- CCA (Working Group report, next steps to influence policy changes)