New York State is changing its energy system, giving our communities the chance to create a locally-based, clean energy model that will serve our needs. How can we seize this moment?
Join Citizens for Local Power for this FREE public workshop and learn:
- The basics on how New York’s current energy system works
- What’s happening with the “REV,” the State’s energy reform initiative
- How Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) offers a path to clean local power, good jobs, competitive and stable rates, and resiliency
- What you can do to support a Community Choice energy program in our area
Co-Sponsored by Catskill Mountainkeeper, hosted by CRREO - Center for Research, Regional Education and Outreach.
Endorsing Organizations: Courtney-Strong, RUPCO, Solarize, Energize NY, Hudson Valley Smart Growth Alliance, New Paltz Climate Action Coalition.
- Powerpoint, Manna Jo Greene, Unterstanding New York's Changing Energy System
- Powerpoint, Elizabeth Broad, Reforming the Energy Vision: A Sweeping State Initiative
- Powerpoint, Jen Metzger & Jessica Barry, Community Choice Aggregation: A Path to Local Power
- Powerpoint, Pat Courtney Strong, A Power-ful Idea: Aggregation—Solarize for Business & LED Street Lighting Consortium
- Sample letter of support for Ulster CCA project funding